Thursday 12 June 2014

The Juniors Trip to the Zoo


The Juniors went to the zoo on a bendy bus. I was sitting next to Zac. When the bus turned around a corner the floor moved. I saw a kiwi and it was running in the back. I saw a cheetah and it was walking and looking at me. I saw seals they looked cool.
Noah

I sat next to Miko. In the bus it was cool. Room 6 patted the tui it was super soft. When I touched the tui it was cold. Room 6 went to see the alligators they didn’t move. Only one moved. Room 6 saw the elephant, it was big. It was walking.
Levi


2 comments:

  1. It was such a fun day at the zoo! We had a lot of fun seeing all the animals. I'm really glad I got to come along for the day.
    From Cohen's mum (Michelle)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both stories sound so cool! I wish I had been there!
    from
    Abbie.

    ReplyDelete